Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ok, we made some money. What now?

Many businesses are built by people trying to reach a dream. So you do a dream board and what does it look like? Are you in business just to get a car or a house or trips or all that stuff? It is important to use your head, and create stability along with having a good time.

1st thing you want to do is be prepared for taxes. I am not a tax accountant or CPA but if you are making a ton of money be prepared to pay the taxes. I was at a meeting one night and heard about a young girl that had purchased a home for a depressed price. She sold it and made a killing. Awesome! Making money is the reason we are in business. I ask her what she had done with the money she made. She proudly told me to look out the window at her new truck. She had put 100% of her earnings as a down payment and picked up a beautiful truck and a large monthly payment to go with it. Where was her dad and what was her upline thinking? It is important to use good judgement.

What do rich people do with their money? Tim Sales put together a great video that explains it better than I can. Check it out at www.whatrichdo.com. My main reason for doing business is to help my downline learn how to intelligently spend massive amounts of money.

Have a great day! Wes

No comments: