Monday, March 2, 2009

Youngevity 5-Day Cleansing Program






















Be sure and note the cautions on the last page. This is a great product! I recommend using the Flora fx after all cleanses. Flora is required to rebuild the good enzymes and bugs in your exhaust system. It has been my experience that I have felt a significant boost in energy after each cleanse. If you are having trouble losing weight with the TRU Chocolate this should jump start your system and get it working for you. Stop and think how many showers you have taken in your life. This is even more important to keep you clean inside.
Youngevity products are the greatest! I recommend taking the 90 Essential Nutrients or "Mighty 90" - for your overall nutrition. I do and when I slack off I quickly feel the difference.
Have a great day! Wes

No comments: