Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Wisdom of Hot Chocolate

I got an Email from my cousin Gordon Clark this morning. It really puts life in perspective. I don't love money but I need money for things I require. I am not committed to obtaining money more than I am committed to living a good life. What I think is a good life, is a life of giving. I believe in God and try to live his commandments. I believe in putting other peoples needs on the same plane as mine. I believe family is the top of the heap. I care more about my wife and kids than I care about my life. My goal each and every day is to live the way I believe and let others know what I believe without having to say it but by showing it to them. I am perfectly happy with a cup that is plain but that holds a lot of love.
Check this out. I believe you will like it. Have a great day! Wes

No comments: