Monday, November 24, 2008

Gratitude.

Had a great day today. I've been thinking a lot about how thankful I am for my life. I love getting ready for Thanksgiving. It really makes you review your life. I give thanks to God 1st. I give thanks to my folks for bringing me into this world and for teaching me how to live. I am very, very thankful for my dear wife. I am so blessed to have her for the love of my life. I really appreciate all the things she does for me. I love my kids and am so thankful for what great adults they have become. I am grateful they have such wonderful partners and for my wonderful grand kids. I carry a little hunk of gold, heavy so it doesn't fall out of my pocket. Every time I feel it, I give thanks. I got the idea from the Secret. What a great idea! How lucky and blessed I am!
Have a great night! Wes

PS I am also very grateful for spellcheck. I have no skill there.

No comments: