Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Networking and Taxes

Yesterday I mentioned the tax savings value of a work from home business. I hope you didn't think that the only reason to be part of Youngevity was to save taxes. Tax savings are not the reason to work from home but are a reason for a work from home business. Huge corporations create much of the revenue of our country, but the bulk of our national income is from what are called the small to midsized business. Because Congress knows we are a viable source of tax revenue they want us to have deductions and benefits that make it worth our while to continue bringing home the bacon. Today I'll be brief because I have a video explaining this information. Go to http://www.whatrichdo.info and check it out. Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow. Wes

No comments: