Friday, October 10, 2008

Building a Youngevity Business isn’t hard!

How many of you recommend movies, hairdressers, or restaurants? Do you get a check from those businesses for performing that service for them? I’ll wager you're shaking your head “no.” Do you know you can get a 20% to 30% commission check from Youngevity, for being qualified and recommending their products.

I'm sure you are aware that good nutrition costs money! No one gives it away. But, in Youngevity you can get first class products paid for (free to you) by recommending them to other people. Tell them how good you feel. Most people, in a health maintenance mode, don’t need to spend a lot of money to receive great benefits from our products. $18.00 a month for the Plant Derived Liquid Minerals will give you a huge advantage by providing 60 of the 90 essentials Doc recommends for optimum health. If you have health problems and want to address those extra issues you may need to add a separate product. Our product line is so diverse that anyone can find products that will help him or her. If you don’t like the taste of one, there is probably another that will also do the job. If you don’t like capsules, we have liquids.

The reason I got in the business was to get well myself and then to help other people. If you have a friend that you think these products or information will help have them click on the Mineral Story link to the right and see what Youngevity is about. You are not in this alone. Talk to your upline or shoot me an email for help. The marketing plan requires you to be purchasing 100 BV to get a bonus from business you develop. The commissions you receive could be a substantial return for just helping people you recommend get healthy. Your new associate pays the same amount for products that you do, but you get a check from the company. My checks are paid on the 15th of the following month. If you are hearing about Youngevity for the first time check out my website at www.mineralwealth.us

I believe in these products 100 percent. In the time I’ve been taking them, I have seen miracles in my health and I know that if you give your body or your friend, the proper nutritional building blocks your fabulous body will heal and protect itself just like God meant it to do. Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday. Wes

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Income is solely up to each distributor to develop. Results vary with each business.

No comments: