Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fish Filleting Made Easy Trout, Bass & Crappie


Fish Filleting Made Easy Trout, Bass & Crappie

My new book has been published on Amazon for Kindle.

Do you fish? Do you like to eat the fish you catch? Do you enjoy cold fish? Do you like picking bones out of your teeth? How about choking? It could very well be that you just hate eating bones with your fish.

What if you can eat hot fish with no bones? Even your spouse or kids will feel good about the time you spend fishing if they can eat good fish with no bones. Don’t forget it is also a safety issue!

A couple of things to think about:
Christmas is coming.
You need a fishing gift for you or your fisherman.
It isn’t expensive. $5.97
You are getting a Kindle for Christmas or you have an I phone, Blackberry… on and on and on to view a Kindle book, even this Kindle book, Fish Filleting Made Easy Trout, Bass & Crappie.

Just go to the Kindle library, Look for Fish Filleting Made Easy Trout, Bass & Crappie.
and push check out.

My testimonial is that before I learned to fillet fish I could not stand to eat them. I loved to go fishing but that was it.. Now, after I learned to fillet fish not only do I love fish but everyone wants me to go with them so I will fillet their fish. It will change your life to know how to fillet your fish.

No comments: