Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WoW! 2010 is here! Dr. Joel Wallach will encore this Jan!

So, what are your goals for 2010? I hope yours, like mine, include becoming as healthy as you can. I plan on continuing to supplement my diet with the best vitamins and minerals I am aware of on the planet.


One of the best ways I know to fortify that decision is by studying the founder and creator of our products. Dr. Joel D. Wallach B.S., DVM, ND is the author of the famous "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" lecture. His books and Cd's have sold 75,000,000 copies. I am aware that the last blog post I made was about the wonderful experience we had when Doc visited us in Salt Lake City, Utah and other area locations. Many of you voiced to me that you felt badly you missed that event. I am thrilled to let you know we have the privilege of seeing and hearing him for an encore this month.
The cool part is that this is also a free event. I mean by that, it will cost you nothing to come and hear Dr. Wallach. I also know that the cost can be exceptionally high if you don't come and you have that opportunity. Doc has changed the lives of thousands by his ground breaking knowledge of health and nutrition.

In the past I was a share owner in two motels. Motels have a set number of rooms to rent each night. If you miss renting all the rooms you will never make up the rent because it is a lost opportunity. If you miss seeing Doc and something he said in his lecture could have saved you or a loved one from a health issue it is worse, a costly lost opportunity. Some things in our lives we knowingly miss out on and some things pass us by because we miss the class. I believe that with Doc's lectures you could miss a life saving piece of knowledge.
I hope when you come you will look me up and say hi. Leave your wallet at home but don't forget your drivers license for operating your car.


No comments: