Friday, February 6, 2009

Wow, look at that boy! Convention Now!

Boy, I just saw one gorgeous baby and a proud daddy. Congratulations to Blake and Niabi Graham on performing a duplicable process with the end result as always with Blake ~ Superb! Good thing the little one got his mom's looks though. Check out the picture under following my blog.

Convention in Las Vegas started two hours ago. Don't you wish you were there and knew all the exciting new things going on with Youngevity! With all the TRU Chocolate excitement and the changes in the marketing plan and all the new money it is going to be one exciting weekend. For the leaders that missed this event I feel bad but I am sure you had a good reason. For the ones that are there, I know your lives will be blessed.

Have a great day! Wes

No comments: